Hanging 4 x 4s for Hildas swap on LTD - I used sequin waste for the first background with Brilliance inks, the free stamp from CS mag finishing with braid etc. The second background uses a template from LLB, Brilliance ink again and a CraftyIndividuals stamped image with a trim of beaded braid and the last is stamped with a mandala stamp, same inks and a CI stamp etc.
Made these for the Variety Swap hosted by me on Crafting Corner. The first one is about 4inches high - I made it with clay, using a mould, then put gesso on it and painted it white. I stamped and embossed the image onto tissue paper then pasted it onto the mask with pva glue and drew in the mouth and eyes with permanent marker pen. The second one is made from board, coloured with ink pads, stamped and embossed then the edge glued and glittered, a few gems and fibres to finish off.
Inspired by an article by Jo Capper-Sandon in the Craft Stamper , I had a go at this simple masking idea using foliage from the garden! I think it works well, although you cant see the shimmer on here . The article used Glimmer Mists (which I dont have) but I used some acrylic paint mixed with Twinkling H20s and water.